If you want to alter the look of your Ford F-250 or F-350 Super Duty pickup truck, Rough Country's 1.5-inch or 2-inch Leveling Kit is the easiest way to go! At stock height, Ford's Super Duty trucks sit higher in the rear giving your truck a "nose-down" look. This easy-to-install kit raises the front of your truck 1.5-inch or 2-inches leveling the front with the rear for a vastly improved appearance and additional ride height resulting in the capability to run up to 33-inch tires.
The 100 percent bolt-on installation process makes this leveling kit incredibly easy to install, even in a home garage with common tools. These solid aluminum spacers are designed with a slight lip allowing the spacer to lock into the factory seat eliminating any guesswork in lining it up allowing you to easily match the factory angle and orientation for a perfect fit.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Spacers are designed with a slight lip allowing the spacer to lock into the factory seat for a perfect fit.
- Est. Install Time: 2-3 hours
- Recommended Tire Size: 33x12.5
- Recommended Wheel Backspacing: Factory
View Instruction Sheet
IN THE BOX
- 2 Front Coil Seat Spacers
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- Does not fully level 2017 models
- Does NOT work on models equipped with Tremor Factory Trim Package
This Part Fits:
||F-250 Super Duty
||F-350 Super Duty