This universal camera is surface mounted so it will require a flat section approximately 1" x 1" for mounting. Drill a small hole and run the cable through to your factory backup camera connection.
Kit includes the following:
- Chrome or black plated rear facing surface mount camera with our latest super CMOS camera - the latest camera technology!
- Mounting hardware
- OEM conversion harness (NOTE: Super Duty trucks (F250-F350) require a special harness so please select Super Duty above if applicable. 2017+ F450-F550 please call to order )
- 5', 10', 25' cable lengths available. Select from drop down above.
- Zip ties
- Installation instructions
- 3 year limited camera warranty
- Super CMOS chip - outstanding color, contrast, and clarity!
- Removable parking guidelines
- 170 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- .1 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
Ford F series truck with a factory installed backup camera. This kit relies on the factory camera chassis harness to operate. Not compatible if your truck has the 360 view system.
F-150: 2008-2018 Not compatible with 2019 F150 at this time.
**If your F150 has an automatic lowering tailgate that can be activated with your key fob, be sure to select the Automatic Lowering tailgate option when ordering. The connector for the camera is different for trucks with this option. Note: The automatic lowering tailgate and locking tailgate feature is disabled when using this kit as it is intended for applications where the tailgate is completely removed.
Super Duty F250-F350: 2008-2019
Super Duty F450-F550: 2017+ Please call to order.
For 2017 Super Duty trucks with the 360 view system please see SKU: CS-FTRSKLP-17SD-TRL
**EVI Systems has certified this camera system to comply with FMVSS 111 regulations as set forth by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Testing has been performed jointly in-house and by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed the minimum requirements set forth by TP-111-V-01. FMVSS 111 field of view requirements and any other vehicle related certification is ultimately the responsibility of the vehicle up-fitter to ensure compliance.
Camera is drill-in style for surface mounting. It will require a flat section approximately 1" x 1" for mounting. Drill a small hole and connect the camera harness to the OEM conversion harness. Run the cable to your factory backup camera connection under the truck and plug it in.
Video System: NTSC
Waterproof/Dustproof Level: IP 67
Night Vision: < .1 Lux
Power Supply: 12 Volts
Wiring Type: Factory Plug&Play
System Manufacturer: EVI Systems
Camera Resolution: 600 TVL
Parking Guidelines: Selectable on/off
Camera Orientation: Rear Facing
Fit Type: Universal fit
Connection: Factory Connector
Sensor Type: Super CMOS
Viewing Angle: 170 Degrees
Warranty: 3 Year Limited