This kit is designed to add a rear camera to the back of your travel trailer or 5th wheel! This comes in handy when you have a trailer behind the truck since the rear of the trailer is a serious blind spot! This kit is designed to solve that problem by adding the second rear camera on the rear of the truck or trailer. Comes with everything you need to install the camera on the rear of the trailer and run a 4 pin coax to the cab to connect to your factory SYNC 3 display.
This kit includes our 5th wheel trailer quick disconnect system allowing you to disconnect your trailer with ease by making the camera connections as simple as unplugging the lights of the trailer.
- Commercial grade night vision camera with 700 TV lines of resolution Sony CCD sensor (CS-UCCD-SONY)
- Multi cam interface for SYNC 3 - connect up to 3 cameras in addition to your OEM camera (radio not included)
- 64' length 4 pin coaxial weather proof cable (CS-UC20)
- 32' length 4 pin coaxial weather proof cable (CS-UC10)
- Trailer quick disconnect system for easy camera connections - weather tight! (CS-UTQC)
- 4 pin male to RCA conversion harness so that you can connect to your interface module easily (CS-RCA-4PIN-M)
- 12 Volt power module
- All connections are weather tight except those made inside the cab!
- 1 Year warranty on camera and interface
SYNC 3 Interface module features:
The integration module is plug and play with your factory SYNC 3 system. Allows connection of 3 cameras to the factory screen in addition to the OEM backup camera. Also, allows monitoring of any connected camera at any time while driving (not including OEM backup camera). Right and left blind spot camera inputs are automatically triggered by the turn signals. Easy to use menus in the factory screen with operation choices. Factory rear camera is not available above 7 mph.
1 year warranty on camera and interface module!
Radio not included. Additional cameras not included.
This kit is compatible with Ford 8” SYNC 3 factory displays.
Not compatible with trucks that have the 360 degree view system.
-2016-2018 Ford F-Series trucks. F150, F250, F350, F450, F550
Camera installs virtually anywhere. Power to the camera is run through the coaxial cable so it is not necessary to locate power on the trailer or area where the camera is mounted.
The interface module plugs into the back of your factory navigation screen, and the cameras connect to the interface module. Connect the 12 volt power module to the battery. Connect harness to 12 volt power module. The instructions walk you through the entire installation process.
Video System: NTSC
Vehicle Interface: Includes Factory Integration Module
Waterproof/Dustproof Level: IP 67
Night Vision: 0 Lux
Power Supply: 12 Volts
Number of Cameras: 1
Wiring Type: Hard Wired Full Harness
System Manufacturer: EVI Systems
Camera Resolution: 700 TVL
Parking Guidelines: Not Available
Camera Orientation: Rear Facing
Fit Type: Universal fit
Connection: Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display
Sensor Type: CCD
Sensor Brand: Sony
Viewing Angle: 150 Degrees
Camera Input Ports: 3
Warranty: 1 Year Limited