Add an OE style front camera to your vehicle and force the factory rear camera at any speed!
The front camera in this kit comes in an OEM Ford bracket so it will look like the front camera that comes with the Ford 360 system. Swap out your existing factory emblem for this emblem and housing with a pre-mounted camera.
Force Factory Rear camera: The included camera interface module also allows you to force your factory rear camera on at any speed. Perfect for towing!
View Front camera at any time: Perfect for parking!
Navigation unlock: This interface module allows passenger access to the Navigation menu while vehicle is in motion. Passenger can enter a destination address on the go!
Interface module features:
- Front Camera composite video input.
- Composite video input is controlled by the Volume button.
- Video interface will also enable : Passenger access to Navigation menu while vehicle is in motion.
- Force OEM Rear Camera at anytime (requires wire splicing).
- Force Front Camera at anytime.
- Video Interface is 100% Plug & Play, *OEM Rear camera forcing requires wire splicing.
- 12 volt Power source included.
No monitor is included with this kit as it is designed to work with your existing factory radio screen. This camera comes with a 3 year warranty. Professional installation is recommended.
- OEM style grille mounted camera with our latest super CMOS camera - the latest camera technology!
- Resolution: 600 TV lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0.2 Lux
- View Angle: 170
- Video Output: Full color video
- Working Voltage: DC 9-16V
- Parking Line: On/Off selectable
- Image: Forward facing
- Water proof: IP67
- 25 foot harness
- 3 year warranty on the camera
2018-2019 F-150 With OEM rear camera and SYNC 3 radio
Not compatible with XL, STX ,and XLT "Special Edition" grilles
The front camera mounts into your factory grille by replacing your existing emblem assembly with this camera assembly.
Run the harness to the cab and connect to your factory SYNC 3 radio using the included interface. You must remove your factory radio in order to gain access to the wiring, professional installation is recommended.
12 Volt power module connects directly to the battery. Connect the camera power wire to the 12 volt power module.
OEM Rear camera forcing requires wire splicing. Detailed instructions included.
Plug the camera RCA into the RCA input on the interface module.
**Camera wash system not included. Cover for the opening of where the camera wash system installs is included.
Video System: NTSC
Vehicle Interface: Includes Factory Integration Module
Waterproof/Dustproof Level: IP 67
Night Vision: < .2 Lux
Power Supply: 12 Volts
Number of Cameras: 1
Wiring Type: Hard Wired Full Harness
System Manufacturer: EVI Systems
Camera Resolution: 600 TVL
Parking Guidelines: Selectable on/off
Camera Orientation: Front Facing
Connection: Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display
Sensor Type: Super CMOS
Sensor Brand: EVI Systems
Viewing Angle: 170 Degrees
Camera Input Ports: 1
Warranty: 3 Year Limited