Can't see over that hood? Want to see what's next to you before changing lanes? This is your solution and is a Camera Source exclusive for your 2013-16 Super Duty with an 8" MyFord Touch SYNC 2 display!! This camera is chrome plated and utilizes our latest Super CMOS forward looking camera for a kit that looks like it came from the factory! Includes factory Ford parking guidelines in the display. The screen interface provides multi-cam support so you can add up to 4 total cameras to your factory 8" SYNC 2 display screen (SCREEN NOT INCLUDED).
- Chrome plated metal grille mounted camera with our latest super CMOS camera - the latest camera technology!
- Screen interface module for your factory radio (radio not included). Provides multi-camera support for up to 4 total cameras!
- Mounting hardware
- Camera wiring harness
- Zip ties
- Detailed installation instructions
- 3 year limited camera warranty
MyTouch Multi Cam interface:
- Uses existing 8” MyFord Touch SYNC 2 factory display (screen not included)
- Allows addition of front camera that can be automatically triggered or manually using your radio power button
- Also add a front or side turn signal-activated camera with a new or existing rear camera
- Pass through for existing factory backup camera
- Shuts off front video at speeds over 7mph
- Press power button on radio to manually activate cameras, then tap power button again to toggle between them
This kit allows you to see what is directly in front of truck and will look like it came from the factory! We can also set you up with side cameras that will complement this system perfectly! This camera comes with a 3 year warranty and professional installation is recommended.
- Super CMOS chip - outstanding color, contrast, and clarity!
- forward looking camera - designed for front applications
- 170 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- .1 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
This kit is compatible with Super Duty trucks with MyFord Touch 8" SYNC 2 display radio.
-2013-2016 F250, F350 & F450
Simple installation requires the removal of the front grille, drill hole for camera mount, and run harness to the cab through an existing grommet in the firewall. Camera is secured with a nut, which threads over the shaft mount of the camera on the back-side of the grille.
NOTE: if you have an older Super Duty with the 9"x3.5" emblem on your grille you should use our other kit - EVI-FTRF-8.
Simple installation requires the removal of the front grille, drill hole for camera mount, and run harness to the cab through an existing grommet in the firewall, and connect to your factory MyFord Touch screen using the included 8" SYNC 2 screen Interface module. All plug and play - no cutting of factory wires!
The instructions walk you through the entire installation process.
Video System: NTSC
Vehicle Interface: Includes Factory Integration Module
Waterproof/Dustproof Level: IP 67
Night Vision: .1 Lux
Power Supply: 12 Volts
Number of Cameras: 1
Wiring Type: Hard Wired Full Harness
System Manufacturer: EVI Systems
Camera Resolution: 600 TVL
Parking Guidelines: Selectable on/off
Camera Orientation: Front Facing
Fit Type: Universal fit
Connection: Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display
Sensor Type: Super CMOS
Viewing Angle: 170 Degrees
Lockpick A/V Inputs: 0
Camera Input Ports: 4
Warranty: 3 Year Limited