This kit includes a factory emblem rear camera kit, front grille mount camera, Trailer camera with Quick Disconnect, 12 volt power module and multi cam screen integration modules for your factory 4.2" display. No dealer programming necessary!
NOTE: this system will not portray a birds-eye view as it is limited to a full screen view one camera at a time.
The front camera can be programmed to come on when you shift from reverse to drive, the rear cam automatically when you go to reverse. You can also turn them on manually if you like.
- Camera Source Super CMOS camera mounted in an OEM Ford rear emblem system
- OEM Ford mounting bolts and clip nuts for tailgate
- 25' pre-loomed wiring harnesses for front and rear cams. This ensures your wiring is protected, all electrical connections can be made inside the cab to avoid corrosion, and the tailgate can be unplugged with ease!
- Chrome plated metal grille mount camera with our latest super CMOS camera - the latest camera technology!
- Commercial grade night vision camera with 700 TV lines of resolution Sony CCD sensor
- 64' length 4 pin coaxial weather proof cable
- Trailer quick disconnect system for easy camera connections - weather tight!
- 4 pin male to RCA conversion harness so that you can connect to the interface module easily
- Wire connectors
- 12 Volt Power module
- Integration module for Factory 4.2" display
- Multi-cam add on module
- Zip ties
- Detailed installation instructions
Front and Rear Camera Specifications:
- Super CMOS chip - outstanding color, contrast, and clarity!
- 170 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- .1 lux minimum illumination - Outstanding night vision!
- Factory Ford backup guidelines on the rear camera- a Camera-Source exclusive! (These are the red, yellow, green lines with the black centering line on the screen)
- Front camera has removable guidelines
Commercial Trailer Camera Specifications
Interface module for Ford 4.2" Factory Display Specifications
- Plug & play solution for adding up to 6 cameras total into Ford vehicles equipped with the OEM 4” media screen.
- No dealership programming is required and all connections are made behind the factory screen.
- Both the front and rear cameras can be forced to display on screen at any time, in any gear.
- Equipped with a composite video input (and wired reverse-camera trigger) for adding front, rear, blind spot cameras (turn signal cams) as well as 2 additional video inputs (including one auto video-sensing input).
NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED!
This kit allows you to see what is in front of the truck and behind the truck. Connect a trailer camera with the quick disconnect system and it will automatically switch to the trailer camera in reverse!
The front and rear camera kits come with a 3 year warranty. Trailer camera comes with a 1 year warranty. Professional installation is recommended.
This kit is compatible with Super Duty trucks with MyFord 4.2" factory display radio.
-2013-2016 F250, F350 & F450
Front camera installation requires the removal of the front grille, drill hole for camera mount, and run harness to the cab through an existing grommet in the firewall. Camera is secured with a nut, which threads over the shaft mount of the camera on the back-side of the grille.
The front camera is mounted in either the top or the bottom wrung of your front grille.
The rear camera kit will replace your 9" X 3.5" rear emblem. Run the full chassis harness to the front of the vehicle to connect to power and the integration module.
The trailer camera with quick disconnect will mount to the back of your truck. Camera installs virtually anywhere. Power is run to the camera through the coaxial cable so it is not necessary to locate power on the trailer or area where the camera is mounted.
The Multi-cam integration module with additional inputs connects to the back of your MyFord 4.2" factory screen. You will need to open the dash for access to the back of the radio.
The 12 Volt power module for the cameras connects directly to the battery.
Video System: NTSC
Vehicle Interface: Includes Factory Integration Module
Waterproof/Dustproof Level: IP 67
Night Vision: .1 Lux
Power Supply: 12 Volts
Number of Cameras: 3
Wiring Type: Hard Wired Full Harness
System Manufacturer: EVI Systems
Camera Resolution: 600 TVL
Parking Guidelines: Selectable on/off
Camera Orientation: Front or Rear Facing
Fit Type: Factory OE Fit Replacement
Connection: Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display
Sensor Type: Super CMOS
Viewing Angle: 170 Degrees
Camera Input Ports: 5
Warranty: 3 Year Limited